1) Wash fabric first. Fabric softener should not be used.
2) Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam.
3) Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface.
4) Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
5) Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
6) Turn garment inside out and apply iron to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds. Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.
Enjoy your custom Embroidered Patch, stitch and design in Wesley Chapel, FL